Beetebites Licorice Horse Treats

Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 5 customer ratings
(5 customer reviews)

$14.50$45.95

Yummy Licorice flavored treats(anise seed oil)  are packed with Omega 3′s and rich in anti-oxidants. These subtly flavored treats have a crunch that horses love! They are beet pulp based, with stabilized flaxseed, to maintain nutrients. They are tested for sugar (3.3%) and starch(4.9%) for a total 8.2% ESC + starch. The goal is to keep sugar and starch below 10%

Clear
SKU: N/A Category:

Description

Yummy Licorice flavored treats(anise seed oil)  are packed with Omega 3′s and rich in anti-oxidants. These subtly flavored treats have a crunch that horses love! Safe for all horses, designed for Insulin Resistant(IR), Cushing’s, EMS and all other horses with metabolic issues. Perfect for horses that need to have low sugar, low starch diets diets. All BEET-E-BITES products are lab tested to guarantee they are under 10% sugar and starch!
Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein 11.3%
Crude Fat 21.2%
Crude Fiber 15.3%
ESC(Simple sugars) 3.3%
Starch 4.9%

Additional information

Weight 12 oz
Dimensions 11 × 6 × 4.75 in
Size

12 OZ., 3 Pound Bag

5 reviews for Beetebites Licorice Horse Treats

  1. Rated 5 out of 5

    beetebites (verified owner)

    My horse surprised my when he just LOVED the Licorice flavor! He is hooked and so am I on BEET-E-BITES Treats!

  2. Rated 5 out of 5

    Jerry

    My horse loves these! They are hooked

  3. Rated 5 out of 5

    bob

    Great Product!

  4. Rated 5 out of 5

    Roadrunner

    Yummy

  5. Rated 5 out of 5

    Cheryl (verified owner)

    I use your pocket pill cookies for my horse. He just loves them and it is the best way for me to get him to take his medicine. In fact, it is the only way I can get him to take his pills because otherwise he won’t eat it in his food.

Add a review

Customer Service (MST) Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Shop Online 24/7 1-800-200-9859 Dismiss

%d bloggers like this: